Grow your audience
Be in early to book one of our workshops.
- Kickstart: engagement on a shoestring
- Real World accessible communications and information accessibility
- Real world web accessibility
- Real world accessible engagement
- Reach disabled people with social media
- Real world disability responsiveness or cultural competency (disability awareness)
- Or, a combination, customised for you.
Want to be in touch with disabled and older audiences and markets but don't know how? Our new Kickstart workshop will quickly set you on the right path.
The social media workshop is also new. Disabled people do use social media, this workshop helps you to avoid some of the accessibility issues inherent in social media platforms.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all our clients, suppliers, supporters, friends and staff. Thank you for your custom and support over the past year.
We look forward to working with you in 2013 to create even more accessible communications, information and engagement.
Have a safe and happy holiday season,
Robyn & Mike
Focus on Human Rights
We are proud to have worked on the first Disability Rights Convention (CRPD) Report to parliament. The report, "Making Disability Rights Real", was launched on 3rd December. Naturally, it has been published in accessible formats.
Blog posts on Low Visionary follow the same theme: